In Nyc and want to come sweat with me?
What clients are saying
"I scoffed at barre class before I met Hannah. I was used to lifting 20 pound dumbbells--I never thought barre would challenge me. But Hannah's class defied my stereotype. She focuses on precision, a key in ANY workout. She is hands on, a necessity in barre. And don't let that pint sized frame fool you, she's strong and intense. But it's her energy that will carry you through class. Hannah is one of those rare instructors who requires less to get more out of you."
-Alexandra K, FlyBarre client
"There's not a barre class where I can't stop grunting, rolling my eyes and give a 'you got to be kidding me' stare at Hannah. Despite of my reaction, Hannah in return smiles and gives life with encouraging words. It's then I know my body can pull through this workout. She's an incredible instructor who caters to the class as a whole. Granted, Hannah will adjust your posture to avoid injuries. Here are 7 reasons why I love her class:
1. Never a dull moment: Although the workout is intense, she entertains the class with witty jokes.
2. Music: Her upbeat music transitions are timely.
3. Friendly demeanor: Before class starts, she engages conversation with "pulsers."
4. Cheerleader: Hannah cheers for everyone.
5. We're in this together: Hannah will demonstrate the movements in front, back, center and in between the burners in the room.
6. Hands on: Does formal correction if needed.
7. Rapid Results: Within three classes, I began to notice an improved posture and thinner legs.
For this reason, I always look forward taking Hannah's class. Now, I dare you to try her. It only takes one class to get you hooked."
-Stephanie L, FlyBarre client